11. The dimensions for this project are width of 6 in. by 9 in in height. This is the standard book cover size for the industry.
· You may work larger and reduced back to those dimensions.
· Suggested sizes if you work larger is to double or triple the original measurement so things remain in proportion. For example, you could work 12" by 18" or 18" by 27" depending on what works best for you.
· Working larger can make your work look more detailed when made smaller.
22. Make sure that your book cover design reflects all the basic art principles as defined by your syllabus.
33. Type is voice… the typography is just as important as the image itself, and must fit seamlessly with the overall design concept.
44. Your final image must be reflective of the book that you’re presenting for.